- At the top right is a map showing the shape of the course and the rider's current position on it.
- At the left edge is a thermometer showing current power output in watts.
- At the bottom left are additional user-selected data fields (power, heart rate, speed, distance, etc.)
- At the bottom center is a scrolling chart showing the time series of power over the last few minutes.
- At the bottom right is a chart showing trailing average power (green) and ride maximum power (orange) for different time intervals ranging from 1 second to 20 minutes on a logarithmic scale. This chart should look familiar to users of training software presenting critical power or maximal mean power curves. To give a sense of scale, vertical lines are drawn at 1 second, 10 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and 20 minutes, and the trailing average and ride maximum power numbers for these intervals are shown above them.